What is Rooster Comb?
Rooster comb is a rich source of both hyaluronic acid and collagen peptides. Both of these organic substances have been found to have some potential positive health benefits that have made supplements and injections increasingly popular in the last couple of decades. These compounds come directly from the comb from the head of a rooster. The comb is what most people may consider one of the most distinctive characteristics of a rooster. But more about these two important compounds, hyaluronic acid and collagen peptides. Naturally occurring hyaluronic acid has negatively charged compounds with a high viscosity known as N-Acetylglucosamine and Glucuronic Acid (Amino Sugars). Hyaluronic acid has been widely used for over 20-years in the injection form. People who suffer from arthritis may get injections in their knees or other joints and ligaments that cause them pain and discomfort from time to time. These types of injections are what the medical community calls viscosupplementation.
In the injection form and when applied to the joints and ligaments, hyaluronic acid can act as a lubricant to improve strength and flexibility as well hopefully provide some pain relief. When hyaluronic acid is applied to the face as a cream, it can help restore skin hydration, and prevent wrinkles from forming and even make wrinkles that are present disappear.
When it comes to the collagen peptides that can be extracted from the comb of a rooster, they have a whole other range of benefits that is in line with hyaluronic acid. The main difference is that collagen peptides are not typically injected and instead they are consumed. Consumption of collagen peptides can also hydrate the skin as well as slow down some of the negative effects of the aging process. For example, collagen peptides can also help the joints and ligaments while increasing skin hydration and helping to prevent the formation of wrinkles.
What is Rooster Comb made of?
A rooster comb injection is made from the red portion of flesh on the top of the head and under the beak of a rooster. Rooster combs have been recognized for their many health benefits as well as for the fact that they come with a low molecular weight for optimum absorption. They contain almost 95% naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid. As roosters were being processed for agricultural consumption, the comb initially was wasted until scientists took notice and researched the fact that the combs contained vast quantities of Hyaluronic Acid and collagen peptides.
Benefits of Rooster Comb
There are two main compounds that are extracted from a rooster comb that can provide many benefits to an individual’s overall health as well as provide some relief for people who suffer from osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis can cause extreme pain and discomfort to your joints, specifically in the knees, lower back, hips, wrists, and neck. Here is a quick breakdown of some of the benefits that each of the two compounds, hyaluronic acid, and collagen peptides, can provide.
- Hyaluronic acid: The hyaluronic acid, which is abundant in rooster combs, can be made into an injection that can be directly applied to the area of discomfort. Additionally, hyaluronic acid can provide skin hydration benefits that can help to reduce the main signs of aging, wrinkles, and other age-related skin conditions.
- Collagen peptides: These tiny blocks of protein can work wonders in similar ways that hyaluronic acid does, however, it is more commonly made for human consumption through the form of supplemental powder and pill capsules. Hyaluronic acid can also be found in the same forms, however, many people may prefer its injection or applicable cream form. Consuming collagen peptides works the proteins into the bloodstream to give an overall application to the entire body where Hyaluronic acid may be used more to target specific purposes.
Whatever method you choose to utilize the rooster comb, there has been evidence that the health benefits can be extremely helpful to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis as well as to help reduce the aging process.
What is rooster comb treatment used for?
As discussed previously, there are many positive health benefits that can come from the comb of a rooster. Here is a quick look at some of the most beneficial effects of injecting, applying, or consuming the two main compounds that are extracted from a rooster’s comb.
- May help slow down the signs of aging such as skin wrinkles and other age-related skin conditions.
- Symptoms that stem from living with osteoarthritis.
- Preemptive strength and flexibility support for joints.
- Connective tissues & cellular hydration to maintain skin health.
- Muscle support to help prevent mobility issues.
These are simply a few examples of the many benefits that the compounds extracted from the comb of a roster can provide.
What are different types of rooster comb and how are they used?
There are three main ways of applying hyaluronic acid from rooster combs to the human body. You can inject it as a powder or pill, you can see a physician about an injection, or you can apply it directly to your skin in the form of a cream. Here is a brief description of the three main ways to begin to experience the benefits of the rooster comb.
- Natural supplements: There are a number of hyaluronic acid supplements on the market. The H.A.95 hyaluronic acid supplement created by Longevity by Nature is by far one of the most trusted hyaluronic acid supplements available. Ingesting a supplement like this on a daily basis may create some noticeable results in the joints and skin quality within 4 to 8-weeks.
- Rooster comb injections: Rooster comb injections are a great way to apply hyaluronic acid directly to the joints that need the most attention. Supplements are also a great way to improve joint health as well prevent or treat skin conditions, but supplements are geared more towards general joint health and preventing wrinkles and other skin conditions where injections are more designed for applying directly to a specific region of the body.
- Applicable creams: Many companies on the market that work in the skincare and cosmetics industry have realized the true potential of using hyaluronic acid in their facial and skin creams. These creams, when applied to the face or body, can provide the benefits of hyaluronic acid directly to the skin where wrinkles or other skin conditions may exist.
Are there any side effects of Rooster comb natural supplements?
At the moment, it has been understood that there are no serious or worrisome negative side-effects from receiving treatments from either of the two compounds extracted from a rooster comb. In fact, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, there was a study conducted where 15 soccer players and a control placebo group were monitored for 12-weeks while receiving treatment of both the rooster comb treatment and the placebo. The subjects that were taking the rooster comb treatment displayed not only that the rooster comb product inhibited cartilage degradation, but it showed some signs of bone remodeling.
Discover Hyaluronic Acid rooster comb supplement from Longevity by Nature
H.A.95 natural rooster comb supplement is an essential lubricant for joints, skin, and eyes that promotes cell turnover. Rooster comb can help slow down signs of aging such as joint pain, skin wrinkles, fatigue, and diminished eye function. H.A.95 is a proprietary advanced pharmaceutical food-grade hyaluronic acid, which is naturally sourced from rooster-comb H.A.95.
Shop Longevity By Nature
Longevity By Nature specializes in natural supplements. LBN proudly offers FDA compliant, 100% GMO-free and clinically proven supplements that are made in the USA. For 3 decades and counting LBN has worked under the management of inventions, research development, and innovative raw material technology.