Living with chronic joint pain can cause discomfort, leaving millions of Americans looking for natural remedies for joint pain. Most of us prefer to use a natural remedy that is effective rather than a potentially addicting pharmaceutical drug, invasive surgeries, and so forth. So what other remedies and natural supplements does the medical community have to offer?
If you are looking for a more natural approach that has proven to provide joint pain relief, then a combination of diet, exercise, and an herbal supplement regimen may give you the proven results you are looking for.
How can I reduce inflammation in my joints naturally?
The first crucial step to reducing inflammation in your joints is maintaining a healthy diet.
What kind of foods introduced into your diet will provide you with joint pain relief?
Everyone can benefit from a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. A diet that helps you control your weight is a great way to reduce unnecessary strain on your joints. A diet containing foods with high saturated fat, empty carbohydrates, and sugar content will increase unhealthy weight gain. Having excess body fat increases inflammation in your entire body, and especially in the joints.
Additionally, having a diet that consists of large quantities of processed sugars, saturated fats, and processed carbohydrates, all produce inflammation, even if you do not experience unhealthy weight gain.
Just as certain foods create inflammation, there are also certain vitamins, minerals, and foods that naturally reduce inflammation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has been shown to reduce joint pain and swelling by restricting inflammatory cytokines and enzymes. The chemical curcumin, which is naturally found in turmeric, can help significantly reduce inflammation when it is ingested.
- Ginger root extract: Ginger is said to have many beneficial effects on the body overall, but it is especially beneficial for inflammation reduction.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: A diet high in Omega-3 fatty acids is a wonderful and natural way to reduce inflammation in the joints. Adding some walnuts into your daily diet is an easy way to get those essential fatty acids working to reduce swelling and to loosen any stiffness that may be causing you discomfort. If you are not someone who likes nuts, you can always take a fish oil supplement.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is excellent for combating seasonal depression in addition to reducing joint pain. Simply add a glass of vitamin D milk or orange juice, or consider a daily vitamin D supplement. Also, if you live somewhere with plenty of sunshine, make sure you are getting outside in the sun for a daily walk or another form of physical activity.
In addition to a healthy diet rich in anti-inflammatory superfoods, daily stretching and exercise can keep you loose and help reduce pain and swelling in your joints. Acupuncture has also seen some promising results to reduce swelling and joint discomfort.
- Stretching: Any time spent stretching, even for 10 to 15 minutes a day, can keep your body limber and your joints from experiencing discomfort. If you have restricted physical mobility, even spending 15 minutes stretching while sitting in a chair would be beneficial. Yoga as a practice has also demonstrated significant health benefits for joints and muscles.
- Exercise: Everyone should aim to get some physical activity each day. The US Department of Health and Human Services recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity each week. In addition to aerobic or cardiovascular exercise, some strength training is also recommended. You should try to exercise each of the main muscle groups twice per week.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture may help reduce pain in the body by using very fine stainless-steel needles to stimulate “meridians” in the body that can help your body release endorphins. The endorphins act as a natural painkiller. For hundreds of years, acupuncture has been used to help treat conditions such as arthritis or general back, neck, and muscle pain. You should consult your physician before starting any acupuncture treatment therapy.
What is the best natural supplement for joint pain?
In combination with a healthy diet and a stretching and exercise routine, you may want to consider a supplement designed specifically for joint and cartilage health. Tendoguard Joint Support created by Longevity by Nature, is specifically designed to combat inflammation in your joints and to keep them healthy and strong.
By using naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, glucosamine, and collagen types I,II,V, X Tendoguard aims to help you maintain healthy joints and cartilage. The Collagen Type II is sourced from Hydrolyzed Chicken Sternum Cartilage and collagen IVX from Avian Eggshell membrane to present a product that abides by Tendoguard’s commitment to providing a high-quality supplement that provides natural joint support.
Tendoguard has been clinically proven and tested according to United States Government regulations, is 100% FDA compliant, and contains no genetically modified organisms.
Benefits of this product include healthier and more flexible tendons and cartilage, increased range of motion, and anti-inflammatory properties.
A healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains is the number one way to reduce joint pain caused by inflammation.
If you are experiencing joint discomfort, you may want to consider adding some natural anti-inflammatory superfoods to your diet. Foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids like fish and nuts are a great way to help reduce inflammation production in the body.
Also, maintaining a regular stretching and exercise routine combined with TendoGuard’s Joint Support supplement may be the solution you have been looking for to help with reducing any joint discomfort you have been experiencing.
TendoGuard is supported by a 60 day human clinical study. The study provides evidence that TendoGuard is an effective natural supplement that can reduce joint pain. Longevity By Nature is a natural supplement company with three decades and counting of experience. Longevity by Nature products are made in the USA, 100% GMO free, and FDA compliant.