Hyaluronic acid benefits may be surprising, Hyaluronic acid offers skin benefits as well as joint pain relief, acid reflux relief, and bone strength preservation. To learn more about hyaluronic acid supplement benefits, keep reading.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
HA is an important disaccharide found in every tissue and distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. The highest concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid are most commonly found in the joints, and in the eyes. When HA is used for medical reasons, the fluid is typically extracted from rooster combs, or if it is artificially created, it can be made in the laboratory through a process using bacteria. Once the HA fluid has been extracted or artificially created, it has a number of medical uses. Most commonly it can be used as an injection to help with cataracts and cataract surgery. In the injection form, it can also be commonly used to help patients with osteoarthritis. Ultimately, HA can help reduce swelling and inflammation in various different places of the body. That is why HA in the oral form may make an excellent supplement to include in one’s diet to enjoy some of the benefits of HA in a way that does not require an injection from a doctor.
What are the top benefits of Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid has numerous benefits, some of which have been FDA approved and are used commonly in the medical world as an injection. HA in the oral form may also have some additional benefits that need to be considered. Here is a list of some of the benefits that oral consumption of HA could potentially contain.
- Keeps skin youthful and healthy: If you have aging skin and you are looking for a way to reduce the progress of aging, then consuming HA may help to reduce wrinkles.
- Slows down the aging process: Slow down the aging process by increasing the strength and elasticity of your tendons and ligaments. Having stronger tendons and ligaments can help you to prevent injuries that may become more common in old age. Having more elasticity in your tendons and ligaments can help prevent many types of sprains and strains. Hyaluronic acid may be used to help build that strength and elasticity but it may also be used to help treat current pain, inflammation, and help reduce discomfort from an old injury.
- Fights skin wrinkles: HA could potentially help fight skin wrinkles by reducing overall inflammation in the entire body and to increase the amount of HA in your skin. HA has been attributed to helping the skin retain moisture. Ultimately, the skin’s inability to retain moisture is one of the most significant causes of wrinkles.
- Joint pain: Joint pain can be commonly caused by inflammation of the joints. HA has been used to help reduce that inflammation in your joints, to reduce swelling, and to reduce pain.
- Diminished eye function: Dry eye is a common issue for many people. Using HA regularly to lubricate the eye could be an option you may want to consider to reduce the symptoms associated with eye function and discomfort.
These are just a few of the potential benefits associated with HA use. As always you should consult your physician before beginning any new regimen, however, using Hyaluronic acid to reduce discomfort in your body may be something to consider. The benefits are still being studied, but some of the FDA-approved results have been well documented.
How does Hyaluronic Acid slow the aging process?
One of the main ways that HA slows the aging process is how it benefits the skin. One of the most visible symptoms of aging is wrinkles and weathered skin. According to the National Institutes of Health, HA is the key molecule in skin moisture. Skin that is wrinkled and aged essentially lacks moisture. HA is responsible for helping your skin retain moisture. It may then be beneficial to increase the amount of HA in your skin to help retain that moisture and to reduce wrinkles.
Another main symptom of aging is increased joint pain and decreased flexibility. HA use could potentially be a great way to strengthen the body’s joints, tendons, and ligaments. Having increased strength and flexibility is an excellent way to maintain a regular exercise routine that may keep your body strong and reduce aging. Additionally, if you are already experiencing some discomfort or pain in your joints, then HA may be an option for you to decrease the discomfort from joint pain by reducing inflammation in the joints.
Can you use Hyaluronic Acid Supplement every day?
HA has been deemed to be likely safe in all forms. When orally ingested, applied to the skin, used an injection, or when applied to the eye, the risk of serious negative health consequences is likely minimal. The two main special precautions associated with HA use relate to use during pregnancy and use if an individual has been diagnosed with scleroderma. The pregnancy factor is that not enough studies have been conducted to determine if use is safe during pregnancy. Also, if someone is nursing, the effects of increased HA in breast milk are not known. As a simple precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, you may want to avoid HA use. With the issue of individuals diagnosed with scleroderma, applying HA to the skin, or ingesting it orally, can make skin ulcers worse. Again, it is recommended to avoid the use of HA if you are someone who has been diagnosed with scleroderma.
What Makes Longevity By Nature Supplements Different
Longevity By Nature is a natural supplement company committed to 100% natural supplements that promote a long and healthy life. For 3 decades, Longevity By Nature has been utilizing innovative technology to produce some of the best supplements on the market. Not all hyaluronic acids are created equally. Most capsules of HA found on the market are made from Bio-fermentation HA, meaning it is manmade. In other words, it is GMO ( genetically modified organisms). The best HA capsules are the ones made from Natural Rooster Comb which is 100% pharmaceutical food grade that is not Bio-fermentation. Rooster Comb HA capsules are “Nature’s Most Perfect Synovial Fluid.” H.A.95 by Longevity By Nature is a proprietary advanced pharmaceutical food grade hyaluronic acid, which is naturally sourced from rooster-comb.
H.A.95 by Longevity By Nature is a disaccharide found in every tissue of the body and an essential lubricant for joints, skin, and eyes. It promotes cell turnover. Choosing a natural high grade supplement is beneficial to your health. By choosing Longevity By Nature, you are choosing 100% natural supplements made in the USA, 100% GMO-free, and FDA compliant.