As we get older, the aches and pains that we feel in our joints can put a damper on our lives by not allowing us to enjoy many of the activities we love. That is why even from a young age, it’s important to proactively protect your joints and work to keep them healthy. So, just how do you keep joints healthy?
There are a combination of habits and actions that can help keep joints happy. One being taking natural collagen supplements and maintaining weight through a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and anti-inflammatory superfoods. In combination these two simple actions can help keep joints healthy while maintaining joint strength and flexibility into old age.
TendoGuard is a natural supplement made by Longevity By Nature. It’s formulated to help keep joints healthy, provide necessary nutrients to the tendon-recovery process, and increase range of motion associated with pain. These are just a few of the benefits of TendoGuard. Supported by a 60 day human clinical study, TendoGuard is one of the best joint health supplements on the market. Read on to learn more about joint health and how you can work to maintain their health.
How can I keep my joints healthy?
As mentioned before, taking joint health seriously from a young age can help you to proactively maintain and strengthen your joints. Being proactive is the most effective way to help to ensure the best results later in life.
So, what are some of the steps that you can take in your everyday life to take a proactive approach to joint health?
Here are some of the most common and effective ways that medical professionals recommend that you can work to help maintain and strengthen your joints.
- Keep moving: It may sound simple, but it’s important to keep moving and live as active of a lifestyle as you can. The CDC recommends that healthy adults receive a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity each week. That could be something as simple as walking around the block for 30 minutes a day 5 days a week or going to your local gym for a steps aerobics class. Also, exercise does not need to be a chore. If you enjoy playing sports, you can join a tennis club or swim laps at your local health club. Additionally, the CDC also recommends a minimum of two days a week where muscle-strengthening activities take place. You do not have to go to a gym and do a full weight-lifting regimen, but many muscle-strengthening exercises can be done in the privacy of your own home. This could be using dumbbells to do arm curls while watching television, doing push-ups and squats in your bedroom in the morning, or using muscle-strengthening elastic bands. The point is, the more active you can stay as you age, the more you can work toward keeping your joints flexible and strong.
- Follow a healthy diet: A healthy diet is a cornerstone to all health, not just joint health. Specifically for maintaining joint strength and flexibility, your diet should include anti-inflammatory superfoods like seeds and nuts that are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids. Also, salmon, trout, and other types of coldwater fish contain large amounts of Omega-3s that can help to reduce inflammation and keep your joints feeling younger. Aside from focusing on Omega-3 fatty acids, your diet should include plenty of whole grains, root vegetables, leafy greens, and legumes. Foods to avoid include processed meats, fried foods, refined sugars, and excessive dairy and alcohol. These types of foods can increase inflammation in your joints which can cause joint stiffness, discomfort, and pain.
- Try a natural dietary supplement: There has been a lot of research recently about how collagen plays an essential role in the structure and function of our cartilage, bones, and connective tissues. By adding a collagen supplement to your daily vitamin regimen, you can give your body a boost in the critical proteins it needs to reinforce your joints. An added benefit of adding a collagen supplement to your daily diet includes improving skin hydration and elasticity while strengthening your hair. The combination of joint, skin, and hair health is critical to help slow down the aging process and keep you feeling younger as you age. To promote joint health, try TendoGuard – a proprietary advanced pharmaceutical food grade collagen type II, naturally sourced from hydrolyzed chicken sternum cartilage and avian eggshell membrane collagen type I, V, and X, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, elastin, and calcium for optimum connective tissue support.
- Proper posture: Many people may not fully understand how proper posture can help maintain joint health. When you have good posture your bones and joints are in the correct alignment while your muscles are being used to complete daily tasks or to exercise. This can help to reduce wear and tear on your joints, decrease strain on your ligaments, and help to reduce the chances of injury. Improper posture can lead to strains and sprains in the joints that can take weeks to recover from and can make your joints more prone to future injuries.
- Maintain good body weight: Maintaining a healthy body weight is essential for protecting your joints. When you are overweight, your joints can become more stressed, and wear and tear can occur from simply walking or doing normal activities. This is especially true for the knee joints. Carrying around excess body weight can cause the smooth surfaces at the ends of your bones and cartilage to become damaged and slowly degrade over time. Maintaining a good body weight can be tough at times when there is so much temptation around, however, it is ok to indulge in moderation while ensuring your core diet consists of fruits, vegetables, lean meats like fish and chicken, as well as whole grains. Also, by keeping a regular exercise routine and living an active lifestyle, you can help to make sure you are burning those excess calories that can turn into additional body fat and increase your weight.
- Stretch: Stretching is absolutely essential to keep your joints well-lubricated and to enhance your range of motion. Not only is stretching a good way to increase your flexibility and range of motion, it can also provide a good amount of pain relief if you are experiencing any aches and pains in your joints. You can try joining a yoga session at your local gym or maybe find some good stretching videos online to follow along with. Either way, even if you do not plan on doing any serious exercise, stretching in the morning for even 10 minutes a day can help to make sure your joints are properly lubricated and ready to be used throughout the day to complete your daily activities.
Discover TendoGuard from Longevity by Nature
TendoGuard from Longevity by Nature is an all-natural collagen supplement that is specifically designed to help you maintain and strengthen your joints. The main ingredients are as follows:
- Hydrolyzed collagen type II (pure chicken sternum cartilage)
- Collagen type I, V, & X (avian eggshell membrane)
TendoGuard has no preservatives and is kosher and halal labeled. Plus it’s free of fillers and is non-GMO, non-irradiated, non-ETO, TSE/BSE free, allergen free, and no pesticides.
Here are some of the benefits that TendoGuard offers:
- Keep tendons and cartilage healthy and flexible
- Provides necessary nutrients to tendon-recovery process
- Helps stimulate collagen synthesis
- Increases range of motion associated with pain
- Anti inflammatory support efficacy
TendoGuard is a holistic all-natural joint health supplement that is as advertised – and has the clinical trials to prove it. As a Longevity By Nature supplement you can trust that TendoGuard is made in the USA and is FDA compliant. To learn more about TendoGuard, click here.
Explore more best selling supplements from Longevity by Nature
- Telos95 Telomere Supplement
- H.A.95 Hyaluronic Acid Supplement
- KollaJell Jellyfish Collagen Brain Supplement
- Olea25 Organic Olive Leaf Supplement
- Tendoguard Collagen Joint Support Supplement
- Pure Marine Collagen Peptide Dietary Supplement
- ArthroGuard Collagen Peptides For Dogs & Pets
- Pure Marine Fish Collagen Peptide Powder