Joint pain, a common discomfort affecting people of all ages, arises from injury, inflammation, medical conditions, and wear and tear. Understanding the root causes of chronic joint pain is vital for effective treatment, pain management, and improved quality of life. TendoGuard is a joint supplement that supports joint health. By addressing your joint discomfort effectively, you can maintain your mobility, stay active, and enjoy a higher quality of life. Visit Longevity by Nature to explore our natural supplements designed to support your health and well-being.
What is joint pain?
Joint pain refers to discomfort, soreness, or aching sensations in one or more joints of the body, where two or more bones meet. Why do my joints hurt? Joint pain can result from injury, inflammation, underlying medical conditions, or wear and tear over time. Joint pain can vary in intensity and may be accompanied by other symptoms like swelling, redness, stiffness, or limited range of motion. It’s a common complaint and can affect people of all ages. Accurate diagnosis and appropriate management are needed to address joint pain and its underlying causes effectively.
Understanding the underlying causes of chronic joint pain is critical for targeted treatment, effective pain management, preventing progression, avoiding misdiagnosis, improving prognosis, enhancing quality of life, and cost-effective, personalized care.
How TendoGuard may help as a joint health supplement
TendoGuard is a proprietary advanced pharmaceutical food-grade Collagen Type II that keeps tendons and cartilage healthy and flexible, providing essential nutrients for tendon recovery. It stimulates collagen synthesis, increases range of motion, and reduces pain associated with stiffness, offering you powerful anti-inflammatory support.
Collagen is a crucial component of the extracellular matrix within joint cartilage, forming a gel-like substance surrounding and supporting cells. This plays a vital role in cushioning and shock absorption, which maintain joint mobility. As we age, collagen production decreases, leading to joint degeneration and stiffness. Adding collagen supplements to your routine revitalizes joint cartilage to be absorbed by the body, it must be broken down into smaller peptides or amino acids and absorbed through the intestinal tract.
8 Possible Reasons Your Joints Hurt All the Time
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease that primarily affects older individuals, causing the breakdown of joint cartilage and leading to pain and stiffness in the affected joints. It is characterized by the gradual deterioration of joint tissue and can impact various joints as a result of wear and tear over time.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes the immune system to mistakenly attack the synovium (the lining of the membranes that surround the joints), leading to joint inflammation, pain, swelling, and eventually joint damage if left untreated. It can also affect other parts of the body, leading to systemic symptoms and complications.
- Gout: Gout is an inflammatory arthritis caused by excess uric acid in the bloodstream, leading to painful joint attacks.
- Injuries: Joint pain can stem from sprains and strains, fractures, particularly those near or within a joint, and dislocations that force joints out of their normal position, resulting in intense pain. Damage to joint cartilage, like a torn meniscus in the knee, can result in pain and swelling. Overuse injuries like those from running or typing can also cause joint pain.
- Infections: Infectious arthritis or septic arthritis can cause joint pain. Bacterial infections, viral infections (like hepatitis, rubella, Lyme disease, fungal infections, tuberculosis, and sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia may cause joint pain too
- Obesity: Obesity can lead to joint pain, in weight-bearing joints like knees and hips. The excess body weight places additional stress on these joints, leading to wear and tear, Obesity-related joint pain can result from mechanical stress, altered biomechanics, metabolic factors, and chronic inflammation.
- Lupus: Joint pain and inflammation are common symptoms of lupus, particularly in a form of arthritis known as lupus arthritis which can cause flare-ups. In lupus, the immune system mistakenly attacks various tissues and organs in the body, including the joints. This can lead to joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and inflammation. Joint pain from lupus can affect hands, wrists, and knees, but it can affect other joints too. Joint pain is a significant symptom for many with lupus and can vary in intensity.
- Hormonal Factors: These factors can influence joint pain. Menopause, with decreased estrogen levels, can lead to changes in joint tissue and increased risk of conditions like osteoarthritis. Pregnancy-related hormonal changes may cause joint discomfort, particularly in the pelvis and lower back. Thyroid disorders like hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism can also impact joint health.
- Genetics and Family History: Genetics and family history can contribute to joint pain and joint-related conditions. People may inherit genetic factors making them more vulnerable to joint pain. Some inherited disorders can directly impact joint health. Family history can increase the likelihood of joint issues, especially if relatives have experienced joint pain.
- Other Medical Conditions: Fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjögren’s syndrome, reactive arthritis, hemochromatosis, and polymyositis can all cause joint pain as well.
When to see a doctor
You should see a doctor for joint pain if you’re wondering why do my joints hurt all of a sudden or experience any of these:
- Persistent or severe pain.
- Sudden onset of pain with swelling, redness, or warmth.
- Limited range of motion or stiffness.
- Fever or systemic symptoms.
- History of joint issues or rheumatic conditions.
- Uncertainty about the cause.
- Unresponsiveness to self-care.
- Recent injury.
- Concerns about medications or treatment effectiveness.
Seeking medical attention in these situations is important for proper evaluation and management.
TendoGuard supplement promotes healthy cartilage and tendons, protects against inflammation and helps with increased range of motion. This allows you to exercise in moderation which can be helpful for the stiffness of different types of arthritis. Collagen protein plays a vital role in combating arthritis, supporting eye function, maintaining connective tissues, and promoting bone growth. It also enhances skin elasticity and tone. Made from Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II from pure chicken sternum cartilage and Collagen Types I, V, and X , TendoGuard™ is also made from avian eggshell membrane which is rich in essential macrominerals like calcium and sulfur. These support and maintain the body’s muscular and skeletal structure.
TendoGuard has no preservatives, no fillers, no GMOs, irradiation, ETO, TSE/BSE, allergens, or pesticides. It is kosher and halal certified. It is made in the U.S., is FDA compliant, clinically proven, and 100% GMO free.
Joint problems and pain can result in reduced mobility and challenges in carrying out everyday activities, potentially leading to a decline in physical activity. Consistent, steady, and reasonable amounts of exercise help keep you healthy and increase your strength and stamina. Manage your joint pain so you can exercise, take TendoGuard joint health supplement, maintain your weight, and eat a healthy diet.
If you’re having severe joint pain, consider taking TendoGuard natural joint supplements from Longevity by Nature. It controls the stiffness of arthritis so you can exercise while maintaining connective tissues and promoting bone growth. TendoGuard™ protects against inflammation helping with your range of motion so you can move better.
Shop Longevity by Nature
Longevity natural supplements promote rejuvenation, your health, and your longevity. Longevity by Nature is dedicated to providing nutrients that are advantageous for your body, improving your joint pain and arthritis symptoms.
Explore more best selling supplements from Longevity by Nature
- Telos95 Telomere Supplement
- H.A.95 Hyaluronic Acid Supplement
- KollaJell Jellyfish Collagen Brain Supplement
- Olea25 Organic Olive Leaf Supplement
- Tendoguard Collagen Joint Support Supplement
- Pure Marine Collagen Peptide Dietary Supplement
- ArthroGuard Collagen Peptides For Dogs & Pets
- Pure Marine Fish Collagen Peptide Powder
- Best Joint Health Dietary Supplements